Monday, May 14, 2012

Time flies....I've finished 9mths in this company.

The latest development is that only the 4 of us are occupying a 190sq meter area...equivalent of 2 4-rm HDB flat. That's quite depressing if you ask me...especially the other 3 person's soul are not exactly working...

Well, having said that...I still felt this job is a good exposure for me in terms of job scope....probably I'd be better off in another company 1.5yrs later.

You know...I can't understand how many people are doing things...it's the 4th year my boss is doing budget for the company and she seems like she's doing it the first time. I also have people telling me they forgot how they did the budgets the previous years....今天不知明天事,今朝有酒今朝醉, meaning they won't know if they will still be in the company 1 year later, and if that's the case, worry then!

Well, I think it's worth the effort to document the things/procedure so that when "next year" eventally comes, you're well prepared for it and you won't have to suffer because you "forgot" how to do it/because it's not corrected last year. Even if I leave the post, I think it will be easier for the next person to pick up cause it's knowledge that has been handed over.

I guess human have be less selffish, knowledge can be passed down, why make life hard for everyone when you can make it better?

Posted by Chong at 2:49 PM