Saturday, June 18, 2011
Ok...Having just read the few posts that I've put up over the past 1yr.....I feel like a loser....Always thinking negatively about stuff. I think I will be attributing this to my work? From coming in and having to swim in order to survive...to having resolved the issues but realised I have a new discerning boss in the US? What's worst, a change into ANOTHER too concerning boss that wants to know every single thing on Earth.
I am disheartened to say this....but why is all this sad things happening to me...Sighz...anyway, I have given my resignation to hopefully put an end to this.
Just casually reading up on "HOW TO DEAL WITH NEW BOSS" on google search. Well, I could say probably my experience is not enough to handle such things. In the end, it might be me that's the problem. but then....I guess it take both hands to work....perhaps we're having agony on both ends anyway. Shrugs...
Posted by Chong at 1:29 PM