Monday, May 16, 2011
Election has came and past....So what's the conclusion??
After reading the view and information posted by others, I think our gahment is not doing a very good job in protecting the citizens.
Can someone explain, why in the past 5yrs my buses and trains that I have been taking, has suddenly been congested by bangalas and ah tiongs?
Why are the costs of living getting higher and higher? HDB especially....a packet of chicken rice has risen from $2 to $3....50% increase....has my pay increased?
Why are PRs enjoying almost the same benefits as a citizen? Why the new PRs don't need to do NS? Why are their cost of study almost the same as citizens? Why are they even allowed to use our self automated checkout system?
PRs are getting too much of a benefit I should say that is comparable to a Singaporean. I am not saying there is NO difference....Just that the difference is so small that it doesn't justify me being a citizen.
Shrugs....Like what others are saying....I don't know what I am defending anymore. If ever there's one day I am given the opportunity to move away, I would....somewhere that's less crowded, somewhere that is less competitive, somewhere that is less stressful....
Posted by Chong at 10:09 AM