Sunday, May 10, 2009

JB Trip

Just came home from JB trip...I felt quite happy as things went quite "smoothly" for me. Don't ask me what is "smooth"...by smooth i meant like bus came without having to wait long...

or maybe kenny was correct....i juz need to enjoy myself....i hadnt really relaxed and enjoyed myself...i was sloughing last apr to aug....sch term...dec was busy with exams...then sch again...and after my sch i had workshops....and now i am volunteering to clear my 80hrs CIP required by the sch....somemore for FREE. I was quite surprised there are SMU interns there...their lives are like much better but i think their internship is not that impressive also...oh by the way...my job there is to key in 4000 over "health forms" like BP and BMI from roadshows....so far one of two weeks have passed and i have finished less than 2000 forms....

On the other hand...I am quite worried about my ACCA exams in less than a month's time...i haven even started....=(

Ok back to the JB trip...i think i am unhappy because they have not really respected my decision. I am ok with going for Ktv once in a while but i should be informed in advance...and not to go and be the last to know what are they going to do. KTV is probably one of the low utility activity for me.

Anyway, some intern from the CIP organisation asked me what are my "hobbies". Stumped by this question....Sometimes I just feel like some loner....anywayz I have NO idea what are my hobbies also....U know....time just pass as you are slacking around watching tv....i guess my life revolves around my studies...or my work...i like to give it the best i got....to make the best of the time...its my philosphy that work is something u have to enjoy. If you dread your job....you probably have to change it....

Well...looking forward to the TAIWAN trip...

Posted by Chong at 12:06 AM