Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lol...Week7 now...haha been a happy week for me after like 2 weeks of emo or "down-ness"

Firstly, I passed the 2 ACCA mods which i took in Dec...hard work finally paid off...i still remember i had to juggle between sch n acca and as well meet up with a fren to study together...maciam super no life....

Secondly, i finally managed to pick up the courage to sell of my shares...lost 1.3k. But i had bought back the shares at a much lower price....bringing my losses to around 900 for now...

Lastly...There's some changes in my plans for the summer holidays...I won't be working...coz my ex company does not need my help...anywayz who cares being a cheap labour in a recession now??? I intend to take one or 2 mods for summer...COMPLETE my ACCA....then go TAIWAN!
Isn't that interesting??? Haha...

Hope things work out for me.... XDDD

Posted by Chong at 11:17 AM