Friday, May 16, 2008

Working Cycle???

Started work on 21st Apr 2008....4 weeks ago. Just finished my exams in school. I still remember searching for jobs during the study week and how i had the terrifying interview. Thinking of it...the indian guy who interviewed me apparently is one of the nicer boss. He treats his staff well la...not like mine....he's 36...but he looks as if he is 50 years old...What i observed is that he is yayapapaya...haha secondly...he seems like a slacker...don't know what he is doing in the office la...apparently almost everything done by my senior. But i guess he will have more work to do when my senior gives birth. Haha got to check on my work....

Basically have gone through 1 complete cycle from closing the accounts, preparing the income statement and doing the forcast for the business. I hope i can do it....haha so far been assisting only....looking at how my senior does most of the work....

Anywayz, time at work passes quite slowly...don't know why...unlike my previous jobs time passes extremely fast. Guess i do not like this job alot...

Tomorrow is the ex platoon cohesion...haha...had a hard time planning for the stupid thing...just realised these people whom i spent alot of time with....sleeping...doing duty are still a bunch of individualistic people who still does not have integrity. I guess they wasted their 2yrs inside the army. I just cant depend on them saying they will come and yet absent from the gathering.

Posted by Chong at 10:38 PM