Friday, May 30, 2008
Pissed Off
I went to Ikea Tampines for dinner. Waited for quite a while for the shutter bus la....when we reached there there was no empty seats....hai
the most pissed off thing after being stressed for 1 day because of a stupid system and the slowness of the IT in chennai.....a stupid indian uncle had to cut my queue. I was taking my utensils and tray while he conveniently cut my queue and stand in front of me. And to think he so shameless he still turned his head back, looked at me, then turn his head to the front and pretend nothing has happened. I was tempted not to say anything...but i decided to voice out "excuse me, you are cutting queue" he gave quite an ugly face and allowed me to go in front of him. So sickening lor....Singapore has too many ugly people....anywayz there was 2 sides which u can queue for food...and i was quite pissed the other line is shorter and move faster. My side on the other hand is slow....and this stupid guy had to cut my queue. KNS...oh ya he nv apologise. Shameless!
Posted by Chong at 11:23 PM