Thursday, May 22, 2008
Bus 147I take this bus to school everyday....and now to work....there's all sorts of people on this bus....especially it passes the Temple at bugis....and chinatown...So here is top 10 hated list on the bus
9) Werid Sound Makers
Ever heard some uncle or auntie making that lizard sound on bus? i do...
8) The Ghost Seeker
Those people who see ghosts at the back of the trunk even though repeatedly yelled at to move to the back. The just love hugging the ez-link machine at the alighting door
7) Seat Chopper
Those aunties and uncles like to put their plastic bags on the seats....DURING PEAK HOUR....excuse me.....Did you pay double so you are entitled two seats???
6) Lowclass Auntie

This is those aunties who uses the nail clippers on bus....I know you are bored....but its irritating to hear the clicking of nails....and who knows....gawd knows where the nails will fly to?? They also like to push and squeeze their way through....
5) Youngsters

Those people who thinks they are very cool by blasting their music on the speakers of their mobile phone. This is noise pollution okay....do we have a choice of wanting to listen to your stupid music?
4) Crying Babies

I am referring to those young children....damn noisy on the bus one la....I HATE CHILDREN...grawl~
3) Smelly Uncles

I mean those who looks and smells as if they never bathed for 1 week.....you know what i mean....
2) Sleepers
I do not have an issue with people who sleeps on the bus....I do that sometimes....BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAN ON THE PEOPLE??? why can't they lean the other side???? the side without people la.....damn irritating la....
1) Space Hogger

The ultimate people i hate most. These are the people who sits comfortably at their sit.....their legs open so wide that you feel their body pressure forced on you....they just don't get what is private space... I meet them almost everyday. The stick their body to you like a leech...haha how i wish my body made up of needles...
Posted by Chong at 10:20 PM