Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weird Day

One of my brackets dropped off AGAIN...went to fix...i thought that she might just want to change the bracket which would only cost 10-20 bucks...She recommended that i put on a trainer so that my jaw will align properly. It cost $200...omg...didn't bring enough money. Called mother for help.

Anywayz mother called to complain later....-_-" It makes me feel as if i spend alot of their money...Why ain't I borned in a rich family? haiz

I took a bus home which drops behind my house....as i walk someone approached me....he told me he is a m'sia lost his way...nobody wants to help him...seriously i don't know if i should buy his story. I gave him $10 just in case he is real...

i walked again...within 1 min a van stopped in front of me..blabber that they have a home theater to dispose of. . . cheap cheap -_-"

I don't know if all this is good or wad....but its just weird.

The third weird thing is.....someone left a comment on my blog. Well i think my blog is super boring la.... -_-"""

I should just go and rest....

Posted by Chong at 4:42 PM