Monday, December 31, 2007

There's alot of blog topics to write about....like "What Would I Do With 1million Dollars...", "10 things that I never do before..."...blah blah blah...haha I just couldn't get myself to write...too lazy.

Updates: I went to Novena Square2 and Velocity last thursday....one word: pathetic....Square 2 is really a square....there seems to be many shops from their shop directory...but then all the shops are super small...and the pathway to walk is like 5ft only....like your corridor la...velocity on the other hand has very big walking space....but i find it abit empty.....too little shops compared to the other malls....

Friday and today went to Orchard! Nice place to see the human buzz....to get yourself some of the festive "feel"...changed alot also...haha i started from far east....walk all the way to parklane peace centre. I still feel those empty places are nicer to shop la...

That's about it...next week sch reopens!

Posted by Chong at 6:26 PM