Yeah...I bought this yesterday at the M1 Shop at Paragon. K770i....but not this colour. It comes in 3 different colours: Brown, Purple, Silver. I liked the Purple one...but I chose the Silver one nonetheless. The M1 Shop is full of people and so is orchard road. I wonder if all the people shopping are working or not. Don't tell me 80% singapore population is student or tourist. Haha...it looks more like a weekend to me la. Back to the phone...I pretty like it alot cause its my 1st camera phone. Haha...now i'd be able to snap pics whenever I want....can zi pai also...keke...this model also can listen to music...so i don't have to keep bringing my mp3 player with me. My previous 2 phones are the cheapo cheapo types lor...3310 then T310 then 6610 then 6030...all very cheap...this time i got myself a deal...haha...$68 bucks only...this phone is worth nearly 500 bucks without a plan la..hehe
They're so cute and adorable la! Not that I like fury animals alot...but I feel they are cute ;) Rating: 3.5/5 stars
There is no student price lor...which is quite weird la...dots...i also dunno why...then my friend recommended me the Grilled chicken at PS...i think next time i go there can eat that liao...quite nice.
I should be going to Sci Centre somewhere this week...haha i think singapore is too boring already and we should try to visit those exotic places like a tourist. The government should promote domestic tourism as it can increase its revenue. Of course, by lowering the price for Singaporeans la...