Journey to the West
*Plays cheena Journey to the West Song*
Wahahahaha....Took 335 from Jurong East Interchange to Sci centre. Lots of kids.....been a long time since i last visited sci centre.
Very facinated by the things i see inside...lol...i shall do a rating of the different sections of the sci centre

The Atrium: Centre of the Centre...yes...there's a crazy old man climbing up and down. For once I thought someone is crazy to be doing this. It's Estine the lao bei. There's also an 10minute show on the Tesla Coil every hour I think....

I got this from the net. It looks exactly the same....except with the loud screeching sound. Like those crystal balls....I'd rate the Atrium 7/10 Stars
Genome: 6/10 Stars
This section is about DNA or genetics in short. It reminds me about The Six Day movie in 2000. Talks about DNA testing to match the relationship between two person, determining cancerous cells....also about cloning...

Oh...this screen is quite interesting as when one person is talking, the rest are looking in that direction la....so cool...
i_SPACE: 5/10 Stars
Nothing interesting except for this tree...
You will most probably be wasting your time going to the 2nd storey....
NanoTech Exhibition: 5/10 Stars
Well...didn't understand about what its inside...too dark...but my friend said that it is about micro micro scopic things...oh...there's an interesting view of a person...zooming all the way to his atomic cell...
PSLE Primary Sci:
I think i found this hatching chicks there...

Chemistry: 5/10 Stars
There's nothing much in there....except for the periodic table which you may have studied in secondary school...If you're rushing for time then give it a miss
Energy:9/10 Stars
I can't recall what kind of things I played in this section...i only can recall it being quite fun
There's a bicycle where i cycled in order to see myself on tv....there's a pendulum bob...some amazing iron ball going through a roller coaster ride...
Human Body: 8/10 Stars

Just in case you are wondering...This is a human tongue. It is almost as tall as me...and on the right side...there's a similar HUGE nose.....and a child climbed into the nostril!!! so er xin...and i actually wanted to take a photo of him with his half body outside one....but his mom was staring at me...so i took this instead.
DAT Exhibition: 7/10 Stars
Since you are paying extra to go in to see this special exhibition, i wouldn't recommend paying to go in and see...The only thing that facinated me is the shadow of objects that changes as you touch them...there's a mug with ants crawling all over when you touch it. there is also a special muscial instrument which you can play with your friends' hand.
I left sci centre and headed back to the entertainment centre for lunch at 4pm. Had KFC student meal...then went up to take a look at fuji ice palace....so many kids....envy...i want to skate.....
I went to.....

IMM! I can't recognised it...i think the last time i came was 2years ago when i visited a recruitment agency nearby. And it has changed drastically....it has changed to much of a shopping destination like vivocity...quite nice to shop la...alot of food...i smelt Bread Mama....haha....lots of gift shops at level 2....and i think there is at least 2 foodcourts around. Went to Daiso and Giant which seems to be the only stores that didn't change. Daiso at this branch has the most items!!!! and Giant....doesn't seem much of a megastore as it seemed to be years ago now that everywhere is newer and bigger mega supermarkets...
The shutterbus service home was long...but the seats are wide and comfortable....45min wait was abit long...and there's a jam when the bus has to queue to go out...I started waiting for the bus at 5.30pm and reached home at 8pm =)