Friday, November 30, 2007

Well...After 4 days of Exams...I have finished all the 4 papers...which is very demoralising after every paper...ITS SO DIFFICULT LA....and I got back one of my IT subject grade....B+..well I am having high hopes for this and I lost out to a bugger in my group who did not do anything for the project. Well he got highest for mid sem...but i was regretting i went to help my friend and in the end lose out in finishing my own...which i could have....this goes to show that the world is unfair...i do all the work...and people get the credits...

Why I am so particular about this grade is because i have high expectations about it...and several other subjects i am so scared i will get a C or a D....thats so damn scary...

Anywayz...i am so broke...suddenly have the urge to drop sch and go work for a while...

Thinking of it...I never had a nice break since 2years ago before i enter NS. When i ord i went straight to the English workshop....4months of academic studies....and finally now a long deserved holiday~~~

It feels bad to keep spending my parents money...not that they wanted to give me any anywayz....

Posted by Chong at 8:54 AM