Friday, November 16, 2007
My blog posts is starting to come out of my MS Word instead of blogger. It makes me feel like typing a report….which I do everyday…haha kinda kills my sudden interest to blog….cause blogger is always down when I suddenly got something to blog…
Kinda emo after Wed the computer presentation. I felt like I have done everything…and the outcome of the presentation is that the prof questions us on the feasibility of the model. Nonetheless I feel I have done a good job with it. My teammates should also put in some effort at least in the layout. 4 minds are better than 1 isn’t it.
Today is the last official day for sch even though my last official lesson was yesterday evening. I have 2 unofficial lessons next week…lol…I still have two reports due this Sunday.
That’s some updates….
I wanted to blog about schooling…haha suddenly everyone in camp or I know somehow or another is in school….and they’re doing “degree”…lol…Those who are working…are in envy…lol…me in SMU….i am yearning for a job….I think seriously its damn competitive here…the dragon babies (gals) are extremely clever….some of them are pretty….have several As….S papers….creative….everything lar…haha inferior complexity… its all about not wanting to “lose out” Singaporean thinking.
Well the theory about SMU is that grading follows a bell curve…and if everyone is clever….there must be some “worse” than the best….well those are the ones who get the Cs and Ds grade. So no one wants to be the worst….”if you study 10hrs….i am going to study 20hrs” mindset….
I think in time to come….everyone will proclaim themselves as uni “grads”. Well…I am saying that they are in a environment not as competitive as me….but I don’t deny the fact that I am probably the one next time enjoying a better job prospect. I guess that is the price to pay.
FYI..i think smu is trying to become a elite uni….which they have been promoting…haha…I guess its starting to attract the top jc students to come…
Posted by Chong at 9:45 AM