Monday, October 08, 2007
Another 2 weeks has passed...This week is recess week 8 wor
Had CAT test, stats test and i felt like shit la...have i become dumber? must be my wisdom tooth la....can't seem to perform lor...no longer like poly liao.
Just had my CAT project meeting. I have enough of yr2 students lor...is it true that when you go to yr2 you no longer care? I like emailed them on thurs la...and they can dun reply email. Don't ask me why i never sms them...i lost the email which contain their contact. I was like asking them what they think about my project idea...then no reply....today's meeting one can like say because i never confirm he went to another project meeting...
In the end we settled again on a DISCUSSION about our project la...no data nothing...its just so passive i dunno what we going to work on la...he doesnt seem to care la...It makes me just want to sterotype jc people....they just like to cock up fake data so much they lose their practicability la...with small intelligence they think they are the most clever creature on earth.
I hope thurs at least we can like have a model...no doubt i think there will be alot of work to be done. compared to my proposal...which i think it provides us with alot of idea as many things i have already created can be used.
-------------------------------------------
Moral: Because you are in 3 local unis in singapore, don't think you are the most clever person around. It could be true when you're in your JC, poly, or other college, but its no longer true in uni. You may be clever, but don't assume everyone else around you is stupid. In fact they are equally clever. I believe there's a high mountain beyond each person
Posted by Chong at 12:45 PM