Thursday, September 27, 2007
I think I am running into a series of bad streak. Haiz…yesterday night I had to rush for two things…my AS argumentative essay as well as compile the law powerpoint slides from everyone. Well haha I anyhow did it and sent it out…that was at 130am.
The first thing I woke up is to switch on my HP…and damn it cant be on….haiz….dunno wad the problem with it…can charge…coz the bars are there…but I cant on it…
This morning I am supposed to be meeting my Acad prof to discuss about my essay. The time was 10am lor…the gal before me came late…haiz in the end she finished at 1015…and prof asked me if I had lesson. I have AS at 1015 lor…so he said he will make it snappy. Haha….i didn’t know I can crap or drag until like by the time I came out its like 1045 lar! Haha I got 57/100 haiz I think it’s a D. but then he complemented my spoken English was good. HAHA the first time someone said that lor…it’s a complement.
Haha I missed my AS since its so late…dun want a lot of eyes looking at me when I enter the class…I went to search for a handphone repair shop….by walking down to bugis street….not opened…I walked down to sim lim…haiz ….got but I didn’t ask…went to bugis street mac….had lunch there….they auntie very stingy gave 1 packet of curry sauce for my mcnugget meal. Anywayz…rushed back to sch for LAW presentation rehearsal….
The first group did a good job la….my team is like so crap….same duration 1 week to complete…they can do so well….and all thanks to the Info Sys people la….dunno what they thinking…I think we sux la…first and formost I think we didn’t meet….we just delegated and just do. Secondly the Indian didn’t know then act smart la…I must say his presentation skills is not bad….but the info he present sux. Haha but at least its over…still have the final writtene report to hand in.
Just now while waiting for the 147….7min to arrival….got 2….so I decided to take the 2nd bus….but it idiotically sped off…haiz then I waited for another 4minutes….and came an empty one…so not too bad…. But I had a lousy day….
Some good news for me is I passed my English language workshop was like so scared I fail the retest cause have to fork out another 200. Must waste another 1 week to do.
Upcoming events is sat got BGS mid sem…gosh I have no idea what is this subject….tue stats is due…wed cat due…thurs AS due…sat Stats test….kaoz….
Posted by Chong at 10:53 PM