Monday, August 06, 2007

ORD DAY~!

Yipee~!!!! Okie la the day to look forward to 1year 10months ago....this day was at pasir ris maybe....waiting for a bus to go to tekong...haha....taking the ferry there...it looks like a holiday resort....but going to stranded there for 2 weeks... I can still remember the time they take away our Pink IC, gave me 11B....then went in audi to take the oath to find myself in the most siong company in BMTC2. I remember shaving off the hair...haha finding everyone looks the same...so many memories...haha

Today is the BIG day...a day where i get my FREEDOM! Haha...I kinda gotten used to civillian life already la...I'm super busy now with the statistics test...found out ONLY on fri there's a book by the prof....it makes studying easier la....cause everything tested is in the book -_-"...been mugging with 2 others....but somehow i am always stuck in the difficult places...

Posted by Chong at 8:37 AM