Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bonkers?

I must say that this week is not going well for me AT ALL...

English Workshop. It was held for the whole of this week. On the first day...i sat beside an indian...he is soo...inconsiderate...haha took my pencil...then told me he gave to his fren...-_-" not i racist ar....anyway he's a yr two econs student. Those yr2 students maciam very big like that lor...keep walking out of the class...excuse me...this really feels like sec school...haha...in poly i don't have not had this issue. Anywayz...haha he got his own fren in the class and the rest of the days I just sat by myself coz others will have a "partner" haha...well never mind la...hope that doesn't happen next week when school officially starts

Secondly is the teacher! Haha...she sounds like she's from some JC or wad la...haha and she's kinda like my Sec1 English teacher and Sec1 Mandarin teacher...haha MORE like my English teacher...haha why? cause she talks and talks about irrelavant things.....haha I don't know that listening to her talk about her views or "talk-cock" sessions can improve our english....the crux of everyday is the test.haha 1hr is allocated to the test...anywayz she spends 1hr teaching grammer only...
Oh ya...haha we spent most of wed thurs fri writing 2 paragraphs -_-". My classmates, who all have laptops...haha are always MSN-ing each other...i dun hab laptop yet...and i hab no fren....so I was VERY VERY bored everyday

Overall...haha I had a refresher on the English language la..pronounciation is very important and my teacher made a very good point on the first day that we're so used to sms-ing one another that all the short forms that we write on the sms is what we are saying. In other words, we have dropped alot of letters from pronounciation because we always type in the short form of the words...haha i didn't know subconsciously we're used to those words...

Anywayz...Feeling quite sad la...firstly is the English Workshop post test...was easy...but I had poor time management....so i left alot of blanks...meaning I could end up taking the Waiver again...failing again means i have to pay 200 for the workshop again -_-" vicious cycle....
secondly is my statistics waiver also failed...haiz...waste money...
acca result coming up on monday...can i handle the repeated failures?

Oooo ya sch starts on monday...and my timetable is super nice lor....mon n wed no class! haha bidding for 1 more subj...a computer one..haha as i am good in it!

Thats all for now la.... going for someone's birthday party at his house -_-" kinda broke lor...and is like not very close and i dunno whether there'll be food or not...this kind of thing ar is like waste money one la...

Posted by Chong at 1:38 PM