Friday, July 20, 2007
I've Decided...To "fa fen tu qiang" haha....yea yea to update my blog more often...been like losing myself lately...so many troubles, blues...
For example...yesterday (thurs) i went back to camp....and the very un-sympathatic NEW PS of mine wanted me to do duty -_-" this is so sickening...people want to ORD liao still like that. You may want to say that its last time you ever gonna do wad...I don't think so...its so not worth it to work for "ya know....the unit...." I could be helping my "platoon" by doing so....but see...soon everyone will be gone....you get your chance, and its now MINE. If the strength is an issue....then for goodness sake please do not send your guys to stupid exercises -_-"
Anyway, I did around 5 hours of standing....plus one stupid dog prowl...which i walked the shortcut...KNS, i shouldn't even have walked "OOPs....i forgot/i didn't see there's a prowl for me". The kind me walked in the end...haha i have my principles.....good luck to my fellow guys down there in the f-ed up unit...hope god beams a light on you like M.r. Bean and beam u to another era. Sort of concluded my NS- life yesterday...but quite alot of things not settled. My medial and dental clearance are not being able to complete in time. Gosh this unit owes me so much...haha...I have problem getting off on the BIG day itself...
This morning i woke up early...7am...haha....and make my way to Alexandra Hospital...Dr Tay nice nice...faster see me and before 9am i am done...is like 4 snips on the 4 wounds la...woala~ i'm DONE. Went to IKEA....ate Fish with don't-know-what sauce...$4.90...one drink $1 and one ice cream (yum) $1.20...went to get a nice IKEA bag for $4.90 also....cheap and nice...can put my laptop inside...
Now in SMU library...waiting for Mr Goh to go kai-kai...We're going to Cineleisure cause I want to look at the laptops at Dell roadshow...its so cheap anywayz....
Posted by Chong at 1:18 PM