Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Erbium YAG Session 2
Haiz....x100....so many worries....anywayz...I had such a feeling that I am no longer in the platoon...haha that's because my PS or nobody calls me to ask me if I am MC or wad...
I was on leave yesterday....so today till fri i am OK and is supposed to be in base....so i planned for a Erbium YAG session...haha 4 days MC! So the downside is my face will be ugly for 2-3days....and I have a medical ffi coming up...and i can't change this ffi cause I do this too late...and the next available time slot is next month after i ord...
So the dilema is....if i were to go the YAG....i'd be so ugly tmr....so i wanted to just go for consultation today...tmr go for ffi....thurs mc...fri go back do clearance.... -_-"
Then someone told me that LEECH is very on the ball to deter people from getting MC...haiz but i going to ORD ya....Well...in the end i just do it for the LAST time coz its expensive....$321/session wor... as well as give me a piece of my mind....
The next logical thing is to SWITCH the ffi with someone else...haiz....all of them dun want... -_-" so i am wondering if i shld go back tmr.....with lots of pokka dots on my face....i look damn hideous la
Monday another dental ffi....i got the stupid english workshop la....-__-""""" i am very "lucky" to be bless with so many clashes. Boohoohoo....
Posted by Chong at 1:45 PM