Thursday, July 26, 2007
BlehzHaha...my Admin PS just called me...ask me I must go back tmr -_-" MC lor me....specially take one wor...then he ask me tell my PS coz he need to report strength tmr at 8am....I called him and he say...OH U MC AR!? I PUT U PRESENT FOR LAST 2 DAYS -_-"""
Haha...just wasted 300 bucks la....if i had just missed the derm thingy...
Dinner
Wahahaha...I went back for FFI today...appt time 1410...i reach like 1350 lor...take urine test...blood pressure...tempt ...eyesight...then 1440 then the NSmen MO call me...haha..."Congrats, you're HIV negative" -_-" "You're fit for ORD....congratuations" -_-" that's so lame lor...and it made me missed the last bus at 1440 and the next one is at 1700...
Haha...Kah Leong....the pass making guy...haha asked me if i wanted to join them for Korean dinner...haha...with "cow" some pass making new guy.....bernard...eugene...jonathon the driver....haha...In the end kah leong didn't go cause he PMS then the 5 of us went to Funan that Hotel level 3 to have our Korean Buffet...not bad i must say...the meat are not oily...like seoul garden...its well seasoned....it feels like some home cooked food la....so at home feeling...
After that we walked to esplanade to digest the food in our stomaches.....haha then we parted...
Tmr going back for interview....get all the people to sign on my precious little form....then maybe go ORCHARD...hehe
Posted by Chong at 10:08 PM