Saturday, September 09, 2006
You Know....I've been rather unhappy with duties these 2 weeks...cause i felt that there's some unfair distribution in the work that we're supposed to do. The I/C and his buddy seemed to be getting the greatest deals around...Not that i want to complain, but seriously i find that I do not have any much time left being a driver. Whenever i come back i find THEM sleeping in bed or playing their PSP. This makes me very annoyed.
Other people seem to find that it is quite okay and if i am unhappy i should voice out...
You SEE....Being a 3 Sgt and I/C makes them powerful...whereas people like me, a man, would like be meaningless to say anything...they'd be thinking i am making noises and fuss...furthermore they're more senior...wad can i say???
Beginning to wonder if the OFF i get every month is worth it...
Posted by Chong at 10:36 PM