Sunday, July 02, 2006

Crappy Week

Standby week...and i am activated on mon, wed, fri...wed still helpout in the morning...meaning i did a 30+hr duty lor....Heng i got my sat and sun. This is the 2nd standby that i am burnt!!!

Helped out the stupid Platoon3...and see how they treat u....LATE for 15min for ALL the 3 details that they're supposed to come out. And apparently that guy is going to promote to 3SG (coz he very by-right). I totally disagree with this...someone with serious puntuality problem isn't even fit to be respected, not to say becoming a 3SG.

2ndly on fri....this crazy 3SG from my batch asked me to draw rounds and MG -_-" reason being I am only one around from the post that is able to draw the things -__-" He didn't dare to ask my 2 other 3SG to draw...CRAZY...maciam i am from his platoon one sia....Supposely other people from other posts can also draw these things, and not activated personnel...

Been like forced to a point whereby I am going to explode anytime. Tired of being Mr Nice where everyone treats u like shit. Slought so hard and people chu stuns...I am not even being appreciated here.

Posted by Chong at 1:27 PM