Monday, August 01, 2005
Slowly, this blog is going to be abandoned by me...
Lol...
Recent Updates:
Firstly, I passed my NAPFA~!!! Got GOLD for that! lol...i was in some trance that day lol...
Deferred to 06 Oct~ Yeah...
2ndly...I am sooooooooooo SICK of my job lor....I'm a part timer gotten treated like a part timer, but i have to do so many areas of job. Exposure...or wad we call job enrichment....-__-" so lame
Worst of all i don't receive any proper training...I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE LOR....somemore i don't get any respect lor....I just feel like one day i'd explode and leave the company....
Other than that....not much updates...work sux....LIFE is sooooooooooooooo fast man....hai...so monotonous...hai....
Oh well army in 2months' time...lol
--------------------------------------------------------
On a brighter note, I watched Sin City and Island!!! not bad movies~ :)
Maybe going msia next week...yeah....clothes!!! i need clothes...i've out grown them :(
Posted by Chong at 7:18 PM