Monday, June 13, 2005

Sunday~ Is a nice day.....haha 11th n 12th Jun i no need to work lehz...So happy! Sunday went out to PS for movie....Mr n Mrs Smith. KNS...i've got alot fo complain about GV lor....the seat is SOOOOOOOOOOOO near to the screen....ya and i was so unfortunate to be sitting at the SIDE of the 2nd row from the front. -__-".... And the cinema is soooooooo cold...Unlike my EngWah...not too cold...and plentiful of seats on weekends. Just that abit small la the screen.

Then i also went Bras Basah the Bookshop! i was looking for ACCA 1.2 n 2.3 textbook! 1.2 costs $18...somemore 2001 version. 2.3 is even worst! binded notes....quite dated also...2003 version..$25! Tempted to buy...heng i stopped myself. Today, i found a private seller...but at a more exp price la...coz got more books (revision kit + study text ma)...but definately latest version of the book!

Monday...soooooo blue....i realised that i know why working people dun go out on sunday...coz monday sure no mood to work. I also called the damn bloody I*C*P*A*X...i emailed them 2mths ago...they ask me send transcript...i FAXED over...still no response....i finally WRITTEN in 3weeks ago....still nothing came back... @!#@%@$ today i call....then say will get back to me. I SHALL CALL EVERY 2 days lor!

Oh man i'm broke...I've been working on the promotion job for 1mth already? still not a single pay. The 5day one also. Last fri was supposed to be in. NOT IN!...darn...i'm so tight on my cash flow!

Posted by Chong at 9:01 PM