Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm back...let me blog about my latest happenings!

Ya...realised the boss is kinda ku ku...he just dun want me to OT. so fine lor....i surf net in front of him...haha i'm surfing net...but he can't see...coz my screen faces the wall.

Anywayz....from last tue onwards i've became a CALLER....call companies. And some companies dulan la...coz the thing i call is to press them to submit something which is not important la. and my company like keep calling them already. Lol...Well the point is...#%~@$#^&~#&! Calling is not inside my contract... So i also quite dulan when they ask me to call companies....anywayz i'm not talking about 1 or 2...is a whopping 230+ companies...in the end i tried to FAX my message across most companies.

How come i end up in 2 jobs that i never tot i'd ever do!? One is Sales....one is calling....well...not my kind of job la. Anywayz, I realised I've learnt quite abit from these 2 jobs. Is to be more vocal lor....At first i dread calling...i still dread calling...but not ask much lor.

Anywayz I expect tomorrow to have NEW assignment for me. After which that stupid evil boss is going to ask me to leave the company. Coz nothing for me to do liao.

Posted by Chong at 8:53 PM