Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Eh...tiring day...

I can't help but feeling DOWN the drain today....feel as if i am trapped in the long gang....

Firstly....Went to TOA PAYOH stadium early early in the morning only to get refused entry to the napfa test. KAOZ...must fill up declaration form...signed by your parents okie?

Not to mention the weight problems i am facing....

Okie la...I went to jog despite being refused entry for napfa...6 rounds and i am panting...and i failed by half a minute for the running. Self timed of course.

Then I started my ride la...since i am out might as well go out...Oh not before i went to take a Mcdonalds breakfast..the one with a coffee and a sausage mcmuffin..$2...

I skipped lunch...ate 1 piece of bread in the morning and one in the noon...

Guess where i went? Down toa payoh....to cityhall....to BOON LAY!

I shopped for an hour...before going to the library...kaoz...NL no books one okie...or rather their books are not nice one...think TP library is much much much better...

Then i took mrt to clementi...then change bus....and now i'm HOME....

Posted by Chong at 2:08 PM