Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Thy First Interview

The 1st Interview!!! Haha having learnt and attended a Interview session in Commskill 2, I've now put it into good use....

This morning some agency called me! yea...for an interview for a temp job...

Haha...Now i just came home after the interview and I'm so scared...haha

Firstly this receptionist girl asked me to fill up the application form...then was a TYPING TEST! Omg...haha 78 words for 2min...okie la hor can do well...was trembling so didn't do very well...

Then i met up with the Recruitment Consultant...haha I showed her my portfolio...haha TP things finally come in handy. Yes...she looked through my stuffs...asked me some interview questions..."What's Your strengths/weakness"
and one impt Question:" What is data management about huh in UBS?" haha...so chim....hard to explain...
I talked about the investment game where my group came up second, and the subject about investment la....

Talking about pay i sais $1400 neg...then she asked "hourly pay?" haha i never thought of that then i replied $5...WAHAHAHAHA so funny...was lauging my head off when i called my fren...cheapo sushi waitering is $5 per hour...lol i should worth $7...

So that was it...Hopefully can start on next wed? need some money...furthermore i'm so sian at home. Btw...is 2mths temp i am applying for...STILL Initial screening only for those who do HR...haha subjected to final company interview.

Posted by Chong at 4:00 PM