Friday, March 11, 2005

I hadn't been wanting to blog nowadays...probably i'm experiencing the WITHDRAWAL syndroms of blogging...

But since i feel abit Free today....maybe i can blog one more....

3 Years of Life After The O Levels

Perhaps I start with the day after the Os....

My fren approached me to work at his petrol-chemical company....somewhere NEAR my house...haha don't think u can imagine the price...$25 bucks a day? haha that was the initial offer i got...then i think it got negotiated to a $30....

Life was boring...All day i worked in the factory hammering and packing tins of thinner (those sold in hardware shops for painting, NOT those for your nails hor)...Not bad...life quite simple...
I still remembered the time i squandered away my hard earned money...on PC stuffs which were quite useless...Anywayz wasn't earning much that time.

I wanted to apply to enter JC for the first 3 months...but I was too engrossed in Diablo that i forgot to submit my application...

I remembered the day my results were out...SOOOO apprehensive....was real scared that I may fail my english...not bad... 4 A2s somemore...I thought about it...I could well enter a JC...but i probably was Sick of studying...I chose poly instead. I asked my supervisor on what course i could go...I guessed Business was the only choice i was looking at... (i ruled out the rest....)
I chose TP because at that time I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do...the diploma offered me time.

One day...my fren just went on a career talk...and made up his mind to go Australia...
-__-"

I got really bored....why didn't i find a proper job outside...actually was quite comfortable with the people there thus didn't scout for new jobs that obviously WILL pay better...
But still...I think somewhere in March i got a increament to $35 bucks a day...nvm...I got transferred to the office...(haha i requested or else i may quit) I did administrative works....and later the suspicious BOSS wanted me to check the stocks...for fear his employees will steal them...

I was abit sad that I didn't got into JC...but still i wanted to learn something...I went for Part Time lessons at Night to learn A level stuffs...

Posted by Chong at 7:17 PM