Monday, February 07, 2005

Oooo....I suddenly got the urge to start bringe eating...lol...i just managed to have a successful diet...bring my waist size from >32 to <31inch...

Haha...I would love to in this month...have:
Sakae Sushi Buffet
Sumo Restaurant
Haagen Daaz Ice cream buffet

Oh that's not the point...

Haha...Yesterday after running with my sec sch fren...
Don't know what's got into him...probably his army fren is earning alot from his "small" business that is tutioning agent...And he asked me "Want to start a business"

I don't know why...i am quite put off by this idea..."ITS HARD TO MAINTAIN A BUSINESS"
and somemore you need the capital or at least a service that u can provide to earn you a living...

But thinking about it...I guess TP's business cart $10 a day business is a good bargain? Saw alot of people from my cohort selling things...Quite cute lah..be your own boss...perhaps is the experience that matters...

Nonetheless...perhaps this particular friend of mine hasn't seen much of the world (not that i've seen much myself), he probably seen less than me...If maintaining a business and have loads of customer coming in is easy, many would have started a business...

Now that I've mentioned it...perhaps getting the right partner is also a criteria...i can't think of business u can start in singapore except for F&B business...

Loads to consider...

Posted by Chong at 7:03 PM