Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm Back~

Uhu~~~ I'm back! Intership is finally over...yah with a strict superisor.....

Not too bad... I still enjoyed my work coz it gave me lots of freedom and i also enjoyed my collegues....(they're soooooo nice~)

Meaning...more blogging now lah...

I went CMPB for medical checkup!!!
Nothing that interesting...just the normal checks...xrays, eye, blood, body check...

Thing interesting thing is... MY BLOOD PRESSURE READING FAILED...alamak...for those who don't know... For some reason I am sensitive to that stupid machine taking the blood pressure....so i have to return to CMPB end of this month...to put on a 24hrs Ambulatory Blood Pressure machine...basically a machine taking your blood pressure every 10min (incld Night/midnight) for one full day...the next day, i'd have to return and take off that stupid thing...
I had this thing done before...3yrs ago...and the people said my report too old -__-"

Another interesting fact is...I unwantedly know my actual weight (since i do not have a weighing machine at home).... I'm 66.5kg to be exact!! stupid i knew it...haha my spare tyre is coming out! Can someone buy me EXTRIM?


Posted by Chong at 4:48 PM