Friday, September 17, 2004

Well...today's a lousy day...haha

There's a lecture at 9am...thurs also 9am...so kinda grouchy...

then...LATE! and the lecturer so...calculative...i mean usually abit late u just continue lah...he must break and stop and "entertain" us by making late comers say "SORRY, i'm late"

Aiya, lecture only...care so much for wad...anywayz...not a very enlightening lecture also...went only for the mindmaps...

Went for HR tutorial...yesterday only got 2 lec no tut...and damn bloody thing is...they collected the Past Papers for HR...and distributed in the lec...then only me dun have...Well...i paid for the class fund also lehz...

Finished tutorial at....12.40pm...went to have a full lunch at Mensa... then went printing the Past paper...coz i dun have...then left sch at 1.20pm for biking lesson at 2.40pm...2.40pm means 2.40pm START exercise...I think i reached on the dot...then hurriedly wear my gears...Luckily the instructor is very nice...those u can bully....

Then...we did fig8 and crank course first...first 3 rounds very nice...then...i think someone dropped the bike or something...then the course is so oily...then haha i felt the bike skidding..then i brake then i also fell from the bike...then after that i keep can't do the crank course...and guess wad... I STILL PASSED...

Had the lousy day from beginning to afternoon...when i tot i will fail again...I PASSED...

Anyway...track back to my 1st prac2 and you'll know...that instructor also very nice...he's similar to this instructor today...THEY FAIL 1st TIMER...and PASS ALL REPEATING....no wonder they say you eventually will pass... I think i performed better last lesson than this lesson...wahahaha...maybe that one strict ba...

I'm PRAC3!!! finished 2 out of 8 modules...meaning 25% cleared...hehe

Posted by Chong at 8:20 PM