Friday, June 18, 2004
DISCLAIMER: HAHA...whatever i write here is what i thought...and sometimes i forget what i wrote...and i don't think anyone should take it seriously.
Anywayz...regarding that "angry" comment...which says..."dun say others are monkey-looking, when u yourself look like one also. "
I guess you're trying to say dun say others ugly when I am ugly?
I quote from a favourite blog that i frequent... The above statement is analogy to saying u cannot say another guy fat when you yourself is fat.
When commenting about beauty or ugly...judgement is the thing...being fat does not affect my judegement of FAT on another person...
So if the comment holds true...wouldn't those judges for Miss Universe be previous Miss Universe who has been recognised as being a true "beauty"?
That brings about the question that who should be the one who judge the 1st Miss Universe :)
Posted by Chong at 10:04 PM