Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Okie...i'm back from my 1hr driving lesson...wahahaha
Eh...today my fabulous instructor eh took particular attention to my "BLIND SPOT"
then in the whole 60min...i think he said a few times about my right turn...I turned too out...
Another thing I realised myself is...I keep dragging the gear...
I can travel at 1st gear for 15sec...wahahaha...he didn't even ask me change gear...seemed like I very pro...didn't make that purrrrrrr sound...
Eh...my test date i calculated SHLD be before 15th june...aiya dunno why now is on 18th June 2004 8.25am test!!!!
Eh around 3 more weeks only...
Not bad lah 5 weeks never drive...i became abit rusty...haha didn't even change gear...i shld work on that...blind spot more or less corrected already...
The killer is actually that route 6 n 7 i dunno if 8.45 like that will be congested or not...IF i'm one of the 4 out of 20 lucky ones to kena that route...
OH...another thing...engine never stalls! lol...actually someone told me he 3rd lesson never stall already...
Posted by Chong at 4:15 PM