Friday, April 23, 2004
Guess what? I had a bad day today....My last paper of the semester, Financial Analysis...IS sooooooooooooo tough...and that stupid cheif invigilator ar so bo liao keep announce on the P.A system the standard old lines...not only that....i think he repeated 5times....and with that sucky word "I repeat again" KNS...then he let us start reading at 8.56am....WTF....eat up our reading time lor
Then in the end ar....I no time to finish...is like i finished the 20mcq...then started to do the 1st part of the case study which is around 19marks....by the time i finish these 2...already 10.20 already lo....NO TIME FOR THE remaining 60marks lor.....
Feel like bashing up the tutor who set the paper lo.....IS very obviously NOT ENOUGH time...and basically i think she no good as in she didn't teach very specifically how to handle the questions...anywayz....HER questions is too short....but we need to write very longgggggggggg lor.......
Anywayz....my neck dunno why very pain...and just now during exam got abit runny nose....I think i may need to take SUPP....i rather repeat this sub haha....
OVERALL......I SURVIVED......
Posted by Chong at 1:43 PM