Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Arg...smelly ah peks shld be banned on public bus...today got this uncle...who looks dirty and the moment he sat beside me...it smell until i want to puke....

Nvm...

I am so apprehensive...I still do not have the mood to study...so bad sia...2 case studies on my hands already...

Btw...i can't tahan anymore today...I was so hungry i can't concentrate on revising in the library...or either i no mood and i start thinking that i haven't eat lunch...so i went to MENSA to eat their chicken chop...U know ar...they're so stingy with their food portion that it looked so small...and it wasn't filling....but one thing is that their food keep changing.......once i had french fries, next time i got some green beans...today i got some mashed potatoes...Concl: Its NOT WORTH the cents!!!

Waiting for calculus lecture...hai.......can someone pls study with me or not.......i'm sinking into the deep ocean bed already...Nono ...shld be sucked into the black hole in the universe...

-Slacking in Cybercentre now-

Posted by Chong at 3:08 PM