Sunday, April 25, 2004

ARG...I have a very boring life....Even i think myself is a boring person... =(
Haha...suddenly had the urge to learn motorbike again...I just do not have the financial ability to learn!

This afternoon I saw this Program that talks about people for earns S$20k a month...gave up their high income jobs...and went to like become volunteer...and one set up his own business...

Perhaps this is what we call the maslow hierarchy of needs...U satisfy your phsyiological and safety needs...then u satify your social needs, then finall is self actualisation...

Imagine...gross pay of 20k a month....25% CPF....i think their CPF must be filthy rich by now....

Is nice lah...next time if i earn $20k......haha.......i'll be more greedy to earn more....haha...then buy farmland in malaysia ba....or i will set up my own business lor...

Anyway that one guy dunno what he do one......but sure if you set up a business......u must be someone who is good at marketing ;)

Posted by Chong at 6:43 PM